In case your friends needed 135 reasons to not vote for Trump in November, here’s his terrible record:
- 55 million Americans filed unemployment claims in the last 20 weeks.
- 13 million jobs lost since the start of the pandemic.
- 6 million jobs lost since assuming office. Second source
- Oversaw 14.7% U-3 unemployment rate.
- Oversaw 22.8% U-6 unemployment rate.
- 32.9% GDP contraction for Q2 2020, largest contraction on record.
- 5% GDP contraction for Q1 2020.
- Oversaw 23.7% of the workforce unemployed.
- More than doubled black unemployment.
- Tripled Hispanic unemployment.
- Tripled Asian unemployment.
- Tripled women unemployment.
- Tripled white unemployment.
- Nearly tripled youth unemployment.
- $26.6 trillion national debt.
- 274,000 manufacturing jobs have been outsourced.
- Oversaw the end of the longest economic expansion in history.
- U.S. suffered the world’s biggest jump in economic misery.
- Stock market saw its 8 largest single-day net drops in history.
- Failed to take appropriate action regarding business payrolls during the COVID-19 crisis which would have saved millions of jobs.
- Increased taxes on 10 million+ Americans.
- Projected $3.7+ trillion deficit for 2020.
- Projected 5.6% GDP contraction for 2020 overall.
- Has added $6.6 trillion to the national debt in one-term.
- Is overseeing the highest unemployment rate in 80 years and since the Great Depression.
- Signed a $2 trillion tax cut bill that gives 83% of benefits to the top 1% and large corporations.
- 43 million people face the risk of eviction.
- 30 million Americans have reported not having enough food.
- Oversaw the largest trade deficit in U.S history.
- 20,000+ public lies since taking office.
- 3,000+ current conflicts of interest.
- 3,500+ lawsuits filed.
- Has filed 6 business bankruptcies.
- Cut 700,000 poor people from food stamps.
- Committed 10’s of impeachable offenses.
- Impeached president.
- Attempted to cut Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and disability programs in the last three fiscal year budgets.
- Wants to defund Social Security and Medicare of revenue if re-elected.
- Administration with the most criminal indictments in U.S history.
- Called African countries “shithole” countries.
- Mocked a disabled reporter.
- Called a group with Nazis “fine people”.
- Started a fake university to exploit students.
- Shifted kids-cancer charity money to his business.
- 25 women have accused the president of sexual misconduct.
- Openly bragged about sexual assault “Grab ‘em by the pussy”.
- Paid off a pornstar he slept with while Melania was pregnant with Barron.
- Paid off a playboy model he slept with while married to Melania.
- Has appointed the most billionaires to administrative positions in U.S history.
- Constantly undermines freedom of the press.
- Incites violence against journalists he doesn’t like.
- Committed historic corruption by commuting the crimes of Roger Stone who was convicted by a jury of lying to shield him.
- Pardoned the campaign finance criminal Dinesh D’Souza
- Says John McCain was not a war hero because he was “captured”.
- Took no action when informed about Russian bounties on U.S troops.
- Asked the Supreme Court to strike down the ACA during a pandemic.
- Retweeted a video of a man saying, “White power!”.
- Removed Saudi Arabia from the list of the worst human traffickers.
- Has threatened a 1-year sentence for flag burning.
- Hasn’t placed sanctions on China for Uighurs concentration camps.
- Is attempting to slow USPS mail delivery before the election.
- Shared political ads with Nazi symbols.
- Asked China for help with his re-election.
- Is resuming federal executions after a two-decade hiatus.
- Said the end result of Lincoln freeing the slaves was “Questionable”.
- Played on racist fears of terrorized suburbs to court white voters.
- Reversed transgender health protections.
- Made a personal donor with no experience head of the Post Office.
- Nominated Supreme Court justices who voted to allow religious employers to deny employees birth control.
- Is engaging in illegal money laundering in the 2020 election.
- Threatened to revoke schools’ tax-exempt status if they are considered “too liberal”.
- Suggested selling Puerto Rico as Hurricane Maria approached.
- Implemented a ban on transgender people from serving in the military.
- Attempted to cut HUD funding for affordable public housing.
- Carelessly held a large rally in the middle of pandemic that led to the death of a GOP presidential candidate.
- 55% of the country on average disapproves of Trump.
- Refers to women he doesn’t like as “fat pigs,” “slobs,” “dogs,” and “nasty”.
- Had a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
- Accused a senior who was severally injured by police of a “fake fall” and being in “Antifa”.
- Signed an executive order that hurt social media companies after having a tweet fact-checked.
- Claims to be a self-made billionaire when he actually inherited $413 million from his father.
- Caused the longest government shutdown in American history.
- Still has not released his tax returns.
- Assisted the Saudis in covering up Khashoggi’s murder.
- Denies climate change.
- Unwound 50 years of environmental regulation protections.
- Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.
- Made a climate-denier head of the EPA.
- On track to drastically expand offshore oil drilling.
- Increased annual military spending by $130 billion.
- Increased drone strikes by 432%.
- Abandoned the Kurds in Syria.
- Almost started a war with Iran.
- Withdrew from the Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Has dropped 10,000’s of bombs in the Middle East.
- Threatened to deploy 10,000 troops, use military action, “dominate”, and shoot BLM protestors.
- Had BLM protestors teargassed so he could pose for a bible photo-opt.
- Launched a fascist federal invasion into Portland, Oregon.
- Executively started a trade war with no strategy.
- Called for the 2020 election to be delayed for false reasons.
- Expanded the U.S-Mexico border wall.
- Reduced the number of refugees allowed in the U.S.
- Enacted measures to reduce the number of asylum seekers.
- Cut off government assistance to undocumented immigrants.
- Called Mexican immigrants “criminals” and “rapists”.
- Put restrictions on legal immigration.
- Has begun the removal of protections for Dreamers.
- Implemented a travel ban on 13 countries to “stop Muslims from entering the U.S.” Second source
- Keeping 70,000 migrant children in custody as well as cages.
- Gave more power to ICE.
- Separated deported immigrant children from their families.
- Suggested shooting immigrants who came across the southern border.
- Picked an education secretary who’s out to gut public education.
- Picked an education secretary who increased protections for those accused of sexual assault.
- Wants to end public service loan forgiveness.
- Vetoed a student loan forgiveness bill.
- Attempted to cut the Department of Education’s budget for the fourth consecutive year.
- Repealed Net Neutrality.
- 13 million more Americans are uninsured for healthcare. Second source
- Deliberately raised ACA premiums for 7.3 million people.
- Implemented work rules to qualify for Medicaid.
- Defunded Planned Parenthood with the global Gag Rule.
- 5 million coronavirus cases.
- 164,000 coronavirus deaths.
- Most coronavirus cases of any other country.
- Most coronavirus deaths of any other country.
- Encouraged his officials to “slow the testing down” for COVID-19.
- Wants to end federal funding for COVID-19 testing sites.
- Took 4 months to wear a mask publicly failing in leadership.
- Has failed to call for a temporary federal mask mandate.
- Cut the CDC budget in both 2018 and 2019.
- Halted funding to the World Health Organization.
- Stripped the CDC of control of COVID-19 data.
- Is encouraging all schools to open back up during the middle of a pandemic.
- Encouraged people to drink chloroquine to fight the coronavirus.
- Encouraged people to inject disinfectants to fight the coronavirus
Thanks for the award and pinning this post!!! This list now contains 136 reasons to not vote for Trump in November.
NC, Georgia, and other “red states”:
Financial Times: The Republicans are elevating voter suppression to an art form
The senator also cracked: “There’s a lot of liberal folks in those other schools who maybe we don’t want to vote. Maybe we want to make it just a little more difficult, and I think that’s a great idea.”
The Republicans have lost the popular vote in six of the past seven presidential elections. 1,000 polling places have since closed across the country, with many of them in southern black communities.
This is how efficiently Republicans have gerrymandered Texas congressional districts
The Student Vote Is Surging. So Are Efforts to Suppress It. The share of college students casting ballots doubled from 2014 to 2018. But in Texas and elsewhere, Republicans are erecting roadblocks to the polls.
Crystal Mason Thought She Had The Right to Vote. Texas Sentenced Her to Five Years in Prison for Trying. | The case of a Texas mother is a window into how the myth of voter fraud is being weaponized to suppress the vote.
Texas’s Voter-Registration Laws Are Straight Out of the Jim Crow Playbook
Compare them to Oregon’s, which make voting incredibly easy.
Discrimination with “almost surgical precision”
The court said that in crafting the law, the Republican-controlled general assembly requested and received data on voters’ use of various voting practices by race.
Then, the court, said, lawmakers restricted all of these voting options, and further narrowed the list of acceptable voter IDs. “With race data in hand, the legislature amended the bill to exclude many of the alternative photo IDs used by African Americans. As amended, the bill retained only the kinds of IDs that white North Carolinians were more likely to possess.”
The state offered little justification for the law, the court said. “Although the new provisions target African Americans with almost surgical precision, they constitute inapt remedies for the problems assertedly justifying them and, in fact, impose cures for problems that did not exist,” the court said.
Republican Voter Suppression Efforts Are Targeting Minorities
Since the 2010 elections, 24 states have implemented new restrictions on voting. Ohio and Georgia have enacted “use it or lose it” laws, which strike voters from registration rolls if they have not participated in an election within a prescribed period of time. Georgia, North Dakota and Kansas have critical races in the 2018 midterms.
Georgia has closed 214 polling places in recent years. They have cut back on early voting. They have aggressively purged the voter rolls. Georgia has purged almost 10 percent of people from its voting rolls. One and a half million people have been purged from 2012 to 2016.
[gubernatorial candidate] Brian Kemp’s office (the secretary of state’s office) in Georgia was blocking 53,000 voter registrations in that state — 70 percent from African-Americans, 80 percent from people of color.
On voter suppression in North Dakota on Native American reservations
Republicans in North Dakota wrote it in such a way that for your ID to count, you have to have a current residential street address on your ID. The problem in North Dakota is that a lot of Native Americans live on rural tribal reservations, and they get their mail at the Post Office using P.O. boxes because their areas are too remote for the Post Office to deliver mail, [and] under this law, tribal IDs that list P.O. boxes won’t be able to be used as a valid voter IDs. So now we’re in a situation where 5,000 Native American voters might not be able to vote in the 2018 elections with their tribal ID cards.
So there is a tremendous amount of fear in North Dakota that many Native Americans are not going to be able to vote in this state
Thousands of Black Votes in Georgia Disappeared
On July 7, 2017, according to court documents in the case, Curling v. Kemp (pdf), someone wiped the state’s election server clean.
Then they wiped the backup server.
Hack The Vote
For example, Georgia — where Republicans scored spectacular upset victories in the 2002 midterm elections — relies exclusively on Diebold machines. But there is also no evidence that the machines counted correctly. You see, Diebold machines leave no paper trail.
What we do know about Diebold does not inspire confidence. The details are technical, but they add up to a picture of a company that was, at the very least, extremely sloppy about security, and may have been trying to cover up product defects.
Early this year Bev Harris, who is writing a book on voting machines, found Diebold software — which the company refuses to make available for public inspection — on an unprotected server, where anyone could download it. (The software was in a folder titled ”rob-Georgia.zip.”) The server was used by employees of Diebold Election Systems to update software on its machines. This in itself was an incredible breach of security, offering someone who wanted to hack into the machines both the information and the opportunity to do so.
An analysis of Diebold software by researchers at Johns Hopkins and Rice Universities found it both unreliable and subject to abuse. A later report commissioned by the state of Maryland apparently reached similar conclusions. (It’s hard to be sure because the state released only a heavily redacted version.)
Meanwhile, leaked internal Diebold e-mail suggests that corporate officials knew their system was flawed, and circumvented tests that would have revealed these problems. The company hasn’t contested the authenticity of these documents; instead, it has engaged in legal actions to prevent their dissemination.
Why isn’t this front-page news? In October, a British newspaper, The Independent, ran a hair-raising investigative report on U.S. touch-screen voting. But while the mainstream press has reported the basics, the Diebold affair has been treated as a technology or business story — not as a potential political scandal.
This diffidence recalls the treatment of other voting issues, like the Florida ”felon purge” that inappropriately prevented many citizens from voting in the 2000 presidential election. The attitude seems to be that questions about the integrity of vote counts are divisive at best, paranoid at worst. Even reform advocates like Mr. Holt make a point of dissociating themselves from ”conspiracy theories.” Instead, they focus on legislation to prevent future abuses.
But there’s nothing paranoid about suggesting that political operatives, given the opportunity, might engage in dirty tricks. Indeed, given the intensity of partisanship these days, one suspects that small dirty tricks are common. For example, Orrin Hatch, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, recently announced that one of his aides had improperly accessed sensitive Democratic computer files that were leaked to the press.
This admission — contradicting an earlier declaration by Senator Hatch that his staff had been cleared of culpability — came on the same day that the Senate police announced that they were hiring a counterespionage expert to investigate the theft. Republican members of the committee have demanded that the expert investigate only how those specific documents were leaked, not whether any other breaches took place. I wonder why.
The Mysterious Case of Ohio’s Voting Machines
Texas Refuses to Use Voting Machines With a Paper Trail
A Global Election Systems (acquired by Diebold Election Systems now Premier Election Solutions) voting machine showed that 412 of those registered voters had voted.
The problem was that the machine also claimed those 412 voters had somehow given Bush 2,813 votes and in addition had given Gore a negative vote count of -16,022 votes
Don’t forget Facebook’s DC vice-president Joel Kaplan was a key participant of the Florida recount Brooks Brothers riot (Kaplan has made Facebook more right-wing and Facebook algorithms more friendly to Republicans: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/nov/03/facebook-politics-republicans-right)
Trump was over a billion in debt and the Russians bailed him out.
► Trump was first compromised by the Russians in the 80s. In 1984, the Russian Mafia began to use Trump real estate to launder money. In 1987, the Soviet ambassador to the United Nations, Yuri Dubinin, arranged for Trump and his then-wife, Ivana, to enjoy an all-expense-paid trip to Moscow to consider possible business prospects. Only seven weeks after his trip, Trump ran full-page ads in the Boston Globe, the NYT and WaPO calling for, in effect, the dismantling of the postwar Western foreign policy alliance. The whole Trump/Russian connection started out as laundering money for the Russian mob through Trump’s real estate, but evolved into something far bigger.
► In 1984, David Bogatin — a convicted Russian mobster and close ally of Semion Mogilevich, a major Russian mob boss — met with Trump in Trump Tower right after it opened. Bogatin bought five condos from Trump at that meeting. Those condos were later seized by the government, which claimed they were used to launder money for the Russian mob. (NY Times, Apr 30, 1992)
► Felix Sater is a Russian-born former mobster, and former managing director of NY real estate conglomerate Bayrock Group LLC located on the 24th floor of Trump Tower. He is a convict who became a govt cooperator for the FBI and other agencies. He grew up with Michael Cohen–Trump’s former “fixer” attorney. Cohen’s family owned El Caribe, which was a mob hangout for the Russian Mafia in Brooklyn. Cohen had ties to Ukrainian oligarchs through his in-laws and his brother’s in-laws. Felix Sater’s father had ties to the Russian mob. This goes back more than 30 years.
► Trump was $4 billion in debt after his Atlantic City casinos went bankrupt. No U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in through Bayrock (mentioned above). Bayrock was run by two investors: Tevfik Arif, a Kazakhstan-born former Soviet official who drew on bottomless sources of money from the former Soviet republic; and Felix Sater, a Russian-born businessman who had pleaded guilty in the 1990s to a huge stock-fraud scheme involving the Russian mafia. Bayrock partnered with Trump in 2005 and poured money into the Trump organization under the legal guise of licensing his name and property management.
► In July 2008, the height of the housing bust, Trump sold a mansion in Palm Beach for $95 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev, a Russian oligarch. Trump had purchased it four years earlier for $41.35 million. The sale price was nearly $54 million more than Trump had paid for the property. Again, this was the height of the recession when all other property had plummeted in value.
► Semion Mogilevich was the brains behind the Russian Mafia. Mogilevich operatives have been using Trump real estate for decades to launder money. That means Russian Mafia operatives have been part of his fortune for years. Many of them owned condos in Trump Towers and other properties. They were running operations out of Trump’s crown jewel.
► From Craig Unger’s AMA: “Early on, a source told me that all this was tied to Semion Mogilevich, the powerful Russian mobster. I had never even heard of him, but I immediately went to a database that listed the owners of all properties in NY state and looked up all the Trump properties. Every time I found a Russian sounding name, I would Google, and add Mogilevich. When you do investigative reporting, you anticipate drilling a number of dry holes, but almost everyone I googled turned out to be a Russian mobster. Again and again. If you know New York you don’t expect Trump Tower to be a high crime neighborhood, but there were far too many Russian mobsters in Trump properties for it to be a coincidence.”
► So many Russians bought Trump apartments at his developments in Florida that the area became known as Little Moscow. The developers of two of his hotels were Russians with significant links to the Russian mob. The late leader of that mob in the United States, Vyacheslav Kirillovich Ivankov, was living at Trump Tower
► According to a Bloomberg investigation (3/16/2017) into Trump World Tower, “a third of units sold on floors 76 through 83 by 2004 involved people or limited liability companies connected to Russia and neighboring states.”
► In 2013, Federal agents busted an “ultraexclusive, high-stakes, illegal poker ring” run by Russian gangsters out of Trump Tower. They operated card games, illegal gambling websites, and a global sports book and laundered more than $100 million. A condo directly below one owned by Trump reportedly served as HQ for a “sophisticated money-laundering scheme” connected to Semion Mogilevich.
► The Russia Mafia is part and parcel of Russian intelligence. Russia is a mafia state. That is not a metaphor. Putin is head of the Mafia. So the fact that they have been operating out of the home of the president of the United States is deeply disturbing.
► Rudy Giuliani famously prosecuted the Italian mob while he was a federal prosecutor, yet the Russian mob was allowed to thrive. Now he’s deeply entwined in the business of Trump and Russian oligarchs. Giuiani appointed Semyon Kislin to the NYC Economic Development Council in 1990, and the FBI described Kislin as having ties to the Russian mob. Of course, it made good political sense for Giuliani to get headlines for smashing the Italian mob.
► A lot of Republicans in Washington are implicated. Boatloads of Russian money went to the GOP–often in legal ways. The NRA got as much as $70M from Russia, then funneled it to the GOP. The Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee lead by McConnell got millions from Leonard Blavatnik. In the 90s, the Russians began sending money to top GOP leaders, like Speaker of the House Tom Delay. Craig Unger’s book alleges that most of the GOP leadership has been compromised by RU money.
► At the Cityscape USA’s Bridging US and the Emerging Real Estate Markets Conference held in Manhattan, on September 9, 10, and 11, 2008, Donald Trump Jr. was frank about the tide of Russian money supporting the family business, saying “…And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.”
► Eric Trump told golf reporter James Dodson in 2014 that the Trump Organization was able to expand during the financial crisis because “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”
► Russian oligarchs co-signed Trump’s Deutsche bank loans.
Trump now gleefully takes cues from Putin:
► At the end of 2018, Putin and his allies started making a strong push for a resolution that would justify their country’s 1979 invasion of Afghanistan and reverse an 1989 vote backed by Mikhail Gorbachev that condemned it. The Putinists’ goal was to pass the resolution by Feb. There is no one on this side of the Atlantic who thinks the USSR was justified in invading Afghanistan. And out of nowhere, on January 2nd, Trump came out strongly supporting Russia’s 1979 invasion of Afghanistan.
► Trump went against American intelligence on North Korean missiles. He told the FBI he didn’t believe their intelligence because Putin told him otherwise. “I don’t care, I believe Putin”
► Trump met in secret with Putin at the G20 summit in November 2018, without note takers. 19 days later, he announced a withdrawal from Syria. As a note, Trump conducted FIVE completely private meetings and conferences with Putin, and has gone to great lengths to prevent literally anyone, even people in his administration, from learning what was discussed.
► Trump refused to enforce sanctions legally codified into law – and in some cases reversed standing sanctions on Russian companies.
► He has denounced his own intelligence agencies in a press conference with Putin on election meddling – and publicly endorsed Putin’s version of events.
► Trump pulled out of the INF treaty with no explanation, which allows Putin to create long-range hypersonic missiles that threaten Europe with impunity. The US already has all the weaponry that the INF would ban the development of, so this offers us literally nothing, while allowing Russia to develop powerful new weapons to challenge our allies.
► Pushed the CIA to give American intelligence to the Kremlin.
► Withdrew from the Open Skies treaty
► Received intelligence in 2019 that Russia was paying bounties for dead American soldiers, and hasn’t done anything about it by the time of this writing.
► Announced troop withdrawal from Germany (America’s missile defense from Russia and forward operating base against Russian aggression)
► And of course, Trump continues to threaten to pull out of NATO, a move so catastrophically stupid, so inconceivably cosmically myopic, I truly can’t express the profundity of the idiocy. Suffice to say, pulling out of NATO would be like the only guy in a prison yard with a shotgun just throwing it over the fence for absolutely no reason, suddenly giving the people with crude homemade shivs complete power.
► Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone, a former advisor convicted several charges, including lying to Congress, witness tampering and obstructing a congressional committee proceeding, as part of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.
wadenelsonredditor23hHow can a disease with 1% mortality shut down the USA — Frank Vieux:icons8-speech-bubble-24: Discussion
>There are two problems with this question.
- It neglects the law of large numbers; and
- It assumes that one of two things happen: you die or you’re 100% fine.
The US has a population of 328,200,000. If one percent of the population dies, that’s 3,282,000 people dead.
Three million people dead would monkey wrench the economy no matter what. That more than doubles the number of annual deaths all at once.
The second bit is people keep talking about deaths. Deaths, deaths, deaths. Only one percent die! Just one percent! One is a small number! No big deal, right?
What about the people who survive?
For every one person who dies:
-19 more require hospitalization.
-18 of those will have permanent heart damage for the rest of their lives.
-10 will have permanent lung damage.
-3 will have strokes.
-2 will have neurological damage that leads to chronic weakness and loss of coordination.
-2 will have neurological damage that leads to loss of cognitive function.
So now all of a sudden, that “but it’s only 1% fatal!” becomes:
-3,282,000 people dead.
-59,076,000 people with permanent heart damage.
-32,820,000 people with permanent lung damage.
-9,846,000 people with strokes.
-6,564,000 people with muscle weakness.
-6,564,000 people with loss of cognitive function.
That’s the thing that the folks who keep going on about “only 1% dead, what’s the big deal?” don’t get.
The choice is not “ruin the economy to save 1%.” If we reopen the economy, it will be destroyed anyway. The US economy cannot survive everyone getting COVID-19.
Demand an elaborate, time-consuming comparison / analysis between your position and theirs.
Insist that the Liberal put their posts in their own words. That will consume the most time and effort for the Liberal poster.
They will be unable to spread numerous points on numerous blogs if you have them occupied. Allowing a Liberal to post a web link is too quick and efficient for them. Tie them up. We are going for delay of game here.
Dismiss their narrative as rubbish immediately.
Do not even read it. Once the Liberal goes through the trouble to research, gather, collate, compose and write their narrative your job is to discredit it. Make it obvious you tossed their labor-intensive narrative aside like garbage. This will have the effect of demoralizing the Liberal poster.
It will make them unwilling to expend the effort again, and for us, that is a net win.
Attack the source. Any Liberal website or information source must be marginalized, trivialized and discounted. Let the blogosphere know that Truthout.org, thinkprogress.org, the nation and moveon.org are Liberal rubbish propaganda. Discredit Liberal sources of information whenever possible.
Challenge the Liberal position with questions, always questions. The questions need not be relevant. The goal is to knock the Liberal poster off their game, and seize control of the narrative.
Once you have control you can direct the narrative to where you want it to go, which is always away from letting the Liberal make their point. Conversely, do not respond to their leading questions. Don’t rise to their bait.
Your job is to prevent the presentation and spread of Liberal viewpoints.
Do anything you must do to prevent a Liberal poster from presenting a well-reasoned argument or starting a civil discussion.
Don’t allow a Liberal to present their dogma unchallenged EVER.
Taunt the Liberals. If you find yourself in a debate with a Liberal where you are losing a fact-based argument then call them a name to derail their diatribe. Remember your goal is to prevent a meaningful exchange of views and ideas which may portray Liberalism in a positive light.
Your goal as a conservative blogger is to stop the spread and advance of the Liberal agenda. Play upon any identifiable idiosyncrasies, character flaws, physical traits, names, to their disadvantage. Monitor other posts for vulnerabilities you can exploit. Stay on the offensive with Liberal wimps. Don’t let up.
Insult their Movement
Assign as many character and moral flaws to Liberals as you can. You must portray Liberals as weak, vacillating, indecisive, amoral, baby killers, unpatriotic, effete snobs, elitists, Leftists, Commies, sense of entitlement, promiscuous, union lovers, tax raisers, Welfare Queens, Socialists, lazy, sex-obsessed, druggies, Jesus haters, moochers, troop hater,.etc. Always use these negative epithets when referring to, or describing Liberals / democrats.
Identify yourself as a moderate, centrist or independent. It will also cause Liberals to lower their guard a bit, which gives you an effective opening. This may also have the effect of aligning conservative viewpoints with the real moderates we are attempting to reach.
It may serve to influence some moderates over to the Republican side.
Always claim the high ground of pro-military, low taxes, strong defense, morality and religion. We own those virtues. Learn how to exploit them when debating.
Always refer to the other side as Liberals, Lefty Liberals, Libbies. Never assign them the status of a bona-fide political party. Hang Liberalism around their neck like a burning tire. Make Liberalism appear as a moral turpitude or a character flaw. They are NEVER, NEVER to be referred to as the Democratic Party. At best it is the democrat party. Never assign them respect.
Be alert for ways to insert our catch phrases into your narrative. You will receive your daily list of talking points and topics that we want you to cover. Consistent, persistent repetition and inculcation will drive our talking points home and so will neuro-linguistic programming. Stick with it and our talking points will become truth. If they debunk your talking point, ignore it, and move on as if you didn’t hear it.