Conservatives, FFS. I already know the answer to this but: Where is your dignity?
- Southerners: Trump is a NY, coastal elite trust fund baby. Remember – the people you hate? He is pretty good at mocking Southern accents and wouldn’t be caught dead in the presence of 99% of you.
- Alpha males: He tweets more than an angsty 12-year-old, once two hundred times in one day. He can’t fire anyone face-to-face. He is incredibly thin-skinned – he can’t handle any criticism. He’s always a victim, whining incessantly every waking moment of his life. He can’t walk down a ramp or drink a bottle of water, has never worked a hard day in his life, is afraid of germs, and thinks “exercise depletes your life battery.” I bet Greta Thunberg could beat him in a fist fight.
- 2A supporters: Does Trump give one. single. shit. about guns? Is there any evidence of him caring about guns or gun rights that wasn’t in a political context? He threatened to take away guns without due process.. He keeps flip-flopping on stances and seems confused, probably because he can’t relate to his supporters at all on the issue.
- The ultra-rich – When you take away the fact that he’s catering to the rich with tax cuts and deregulation, you’re reminded that the rich in NY hated Trump before he ran for office. He did not have a good reputation among the elite whatsoever before politics. He’s cheated his whole life to get where he’s at. He inherited $400 million in fraudulent money from his family. And even lost more money than any American for a decade. He’s bankrupted countless businesses and his entire career is built on shitty branding with his name.
- Military: 5-time draft dodger. Shit on a Gold Star Family. Ridiculed veterans with PTSD. On a sitting Senator who was a decorated war hero and spent 6 years in a POW camp: “I like people who don’t get caught.” Avoids war memorials because it’s raining. Has incessantly requested extravagant war parades, with seemingly no other goal but to boost his image. Shamed the National Security Council on live television. Provoked the resignation of Mattis, who has now called Trump a “threat to the Constitution.” Calls dead soldiers “suckers” and “losers.”
- Christians: Trump IS the seven deadly sins. Seriously – read them again. The dude can’t name a single bible verse. He doesn’t go to church and just lazily repeats empty platitudes about God like a used-car salesman. Can anyone seriously say with a straight face that they would be surprised if Donald Trump paid for an abortion? I wouldn’t bat an eye.
- Women: “Women, you have to treat them like shit.” “Grab ’em by the pussy.” “When you’re famous, they let you do anything.” He is a vicious sexual predator. 26 sexual assault claims (literally a new one today). Many with ample corroborating evidence, as well as DNA evidence by Jean. He cheated on all of his wives, including his third wife with a porn star while she was raising their newborn son.
- Dog-lovers/pet-lovers: Read through this list until you get to Trump for a good chuckle.
- Qanon pedo conspiracy idiots: Trump bragged about barging into teenage locker rooms as they are undressing, is close friends with Epstein and Ghislaine and thinks highly of them, and is accused of raping a 13-year old.
- “Patriots”: This guy bragged about himself on 9/11 and the Saudis are basically his homies.
- People who want the “swamp drained” and corruption out of politics: Trump has hired arsonists to the fire department in every aspect of government. DeVos, Mnuchin, Ross, Pruitt, Zinke, Bernhardt, Perry, Barr, etc. It’s like the all-star cast of corruption. Completely unqualified billionaire friends with huge conflicts of interest that seek to enrich themselves. He has the biggest turnover of any President by humongous margins, and then after firing them, whines about people he hired every time.
- “Law and order party.” The man has committed at least 10 felonies. Committed two felony finance violations, committed 5 felony OOJ charges, including trying to fire the person investigating him. Twice. Committed numerous instances of witness intimidation. Soliciting a foreign national, etc, etc. We haven’t even seen his finances, which would not surprise me at all to include money laundering, tax/bank fraud, tax evasion. After promising to release his tax returns in 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, and claiming they were “under audit” for 3 years, he has now blocked and appealed them all the way to the Supreme Court.. Nothing to see there, right?
- Republicans – Ted Cruz in 2016: “Donald, you’re a sniveling coward” “Consistently disgraceful” “Nominating Donald Trump would be a train wreck” “Big government liberal”
Lindsey Graham: “kook,” “crazy” and “unfit for office.” My favorite: “If we elect Donald Trump, we will get destroyed. And we will deserve it.”
McCain was basically his arch-nemesis.
The last two living Republican presidents, George Bush and George Sr., publicly opposed his presidency.
Here’s a gigantic list of Republicans who opposed his presidency
…Is all it takes in this country to get 42% support an anti-abortion stance and an R next to your name? Is Fox News and hyper-partisanship really this powerful?
For the life of me, I can’t think of someone further from the people that support him.
How embarrassing it is to have been conned so hard. If only they knew.